Tejshvi Jain is the Founder-Director of Rereeti. She worked at the National Gallery of Modern Art, Bangalore prior to setting up this non-profit. Over the last 13 years she has curated shows, taught at colleges and published articles on art. In 2012, she was one among 15 participants to be selected by the Bonita Trust and the Ministry of Culture, India to attend a two-week training programme at London’s The Victoria & Albert Museum, which is ranked the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design. In 2013 she was the only Asian selected to attend the International Visitors Programme by the NRW KULTUR Secretariat, Germany. She was awarded the 2013-14 Art Think South Asia Fellowship. Get in touch with Tejshvi.
To transform Indian museums into spaces of learning, delight and meaningful engagement for Indian and overseas visitors.
- Build ourselves as a Resource House for Professional Enrichment for museum professionals
- Position ourselves as the Pioneering Organization offering high quality learning aids and programs across Indian museums.
- Workshops, seminars, conferences for museum professionals
- Outreach and learning programs for schools and communities
- Monthly newsletter that offers a roundup of museum news, events, workshops, and cultural festivals taking place in India
- An information-rich blog about museums today and of the future populated by experts, educators and cultural practitioners
- Active social media network highlighting our programs, news, events, and global happenings.
To know more about our work and to facilitate workshops at your schools and museums, please email us.